Temple University Sullivan Hall : gBuild Construction Management

Temple University Sullivan Hall

Category: Higher Ed

 

Sullivan Hall, constructed in 1930 contained the University Library which has subsequently become the President’s Boardroom.  The project entailed recreating the original wood paneling, fluted columns and balusters to match the adjacent President’s conference room.  Also included was the installation of LED lighting and replacement of (2) heating and cooling fan coil units with much higher efficiency.  The project was completed in 4 weeks – a full 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

CHF_2076 CHF_2129 CHF_2191

Share: