Work for GBuild
Gbuild is a growing Construction Management firm specializing in supporting commercial clients in the Higher Education, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Corporate markets in the Delaware Valley area. We bring sustainable building practices to all of our projects and are currently looking to add Construction Superintendents to oversee the daily operations of one or more construction projects. Our office is located in Exton, PA. The ideal candidates have the following qualifications:
- Ability to Manage all field aspects of the construction projects including:
- Scheduling and coordination of sub-contractors
- Safety, quality and sustainability standards
- 5 -10 years experience in managing facility construction in the Higher Education, Corporate, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or Healthcare industries
- Maintain owner and subcontractor relationships
- Computer skills including Email, Microsoft Office
- Must be organized and have the ability to maintain a clean and safe jobsite
- Read and understand plans and clearly communicate with PM, APM and subcontractors regarding scopes of work, proposals, schedules, RFI’s, etc.
- Have an interest and commitment to sustainable building – Accreditation or Certification a plus
Salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefit package.